Coinbox Hero Coinbox Hero

How did it take a few people so long?

29:30. Dang. Pretty sure I broke my mouse button.

MindFeed MindFeed

very interesting...

very detailed and well made game! it was quite interesting to play. i got a 74 which seems to be higher than a few. still dont know what it means tho. fun!

K-Guare responds:

Glad you thought it was fun! Thanks for playing :]

Doeo! Doeo!

uhh hehehe...

cheat proof....haha. notab4u. cute game though!

FPA: World 2 FPA: World 2

goodness...

If this was anymore perfectly and tastefully done, my eyes would be bleeding! I found myself playing this game for well over a quarter of an hour which is to say the least, the best thing I've ever spent time doing. I mean seriously...you bang his head a few times to the music..and he literally rocks out. Who would've ever thought of that??

Monoliths Mario World 2 Monoliths Mario World 2

better than most..

nut still not as good as most would like. It seemed kind of sluggish, the way he moved and kind of "floated" thru the air. Other than that the rest of the game was pretty solid and I didn't find any real problems with it. Nice job overall.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

i found some kind of bug..

amazing game btw. but i found that whenever im holding a directional button for a second or more, i cant move the mouse anywhere. maybe its just me but thats what i found to happen/

Square Divide Square Divide

heh

if it werent for that extremely calming soundtrack...i wouldve had to replace my computer by now. excellent job with this game

Dance Dance or Crash Dance Dance or Crash

not that great

it was a really good shot at a ddr game although it lacked some major points. such as there was no real timing at all. it was just a bunch of randomly appearing arrows that u could hit whenever you felt like it as long as it touched the box. and yes i agree the music could have some kind of variety such as with every level or so it could change or go faster.

magiciandude responds:

Yeah, I didn't want to completely copy DDR and this was sort of an experiment with me to see if I could make a game that only used one keyframe. I'm just glad I finished it due to the fact that my code was almost a complete mess by the end.

Ultimate Peter Griffin SB Ultimate Peter Griffin SB

excellent

perfectly done! plenty of variety, organized, easy to use, has only his voice and no stupid character responses to what he says, and perfect quality sounds that all sound alike.

Speedster! Speedster!

crap crap crap crap

yeah the other game was just as crappy as this...i have yet to see anything good today