Apple Consumers Apple Consumers

I dont care. im just trying to make a point here
l
V

French Toast Tango French Toast Tango

Huh...

For anyone who didn't like it cause it has rapping...the dudes name is rappy mcrapperson. Your fault. Also I loved this. The song was pure awesome and mixed pretty perfectly.

Work It! - Olskoo NES Work It! - Olskoo NES

After all these years..

I first saw this at least 6 maybe 7 years ago and still every single time I listen to this song whether random or on purpose, I remember this video. Never fails. Great job with this hell of an ear worm.

Angry Dog - Pheromones Angry Dog - Pheromones

Best censoring bleep

Aside from metalocalypse brooop noise, that quack makes profanity much funnier than if he just said it haha

Power Star 4.5 Power Star 4.5

lol ahh jesus

nonono the best part is every time they fell youd expect them to be all cool and land right but mario kept landing on his face..lmfao.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

oh..my..god..

There is no word accurate enough to describe just how immensely and incredibly...something...I cant quite think of a word good enough. To put it simply...it could easily bring a tear to your eye.

Pineapples Pineapples

whaaat?!

I dont understand...its like crappy awesomeness! Bad drawings turned amazing somehow with the music and the fighting and the random video games...you get the point. kinda makes you feel all good inside.

Tankmen Infinity Tankmen Infinity

now we understand

why the tankmen(and woman) are so deserving of the default icon. nothing else could be better!

Smash Kingdom Melee Smash Kingdom Melee

not only can i not wait for brawl tomorrow..

but this happened to be one of those that make you laugh out loud to yourself and have anyone near you look at you like you have down syndrome or something. but you never cease to amaze me alvin. holy christ cakes how can someone possibly make something 2D look so effing 3D?! ahh oh well. i love sex.

- Move Your Feet - - Move Your Feet -

Now that's what i'm talkin' about!

What a visuaudio feast! I've always had a liking for the pixel look and this just made my day. Bella...just bella.